Here are courses I am currently teaching:
Here is a list of my latest papers:
- Time-dependent stochastic methods for managing and scheduling Emergency Medical Services in Operations Research for Health Care.
- Modelling of psoriasis patient flows for the reconfiguration of secondary care services and treatments in Health Systems.
- Mathematical modelling of patient flows to predict critical care capacity required following the merger of two district general hospitals into one in Anaesthesia.
- Rostering staff at a mathematics support service using a finite-source queueing model in IMA J Management Math.
- Tweeting the terror: modelling the social media reaction to the Woolwich terrorist attack in Social Network Analysis and Mining.
Here is a list of current research students I am working with (here is a list of all past and present):
You can find my talks here.