Here are courses I am currently teaching:
Here is a list of my latest papers:
- Mathematical modelling of patient flows to predict critical care capacity required following the merger of two district general hospitals into one in Anaesthesia.
- Rostering staff at a mathematics support service using a finite-source queueing model in IMA J Management Math.
- Selfish Routing in Public Services in European Journal of Operational Research.
- Comparisons between observable and unobservable M/M/1 queues with respect to optimal customer behavior in European Journal of Operational Research.
- Using Singular Spectrum Analysis to obtain staffing level requirements in emergency units in Journal of the Operational Research Society.
Here is a list of current research students I am working with (here is a list of all past and present):
- Rhys Ward (Summer)
- Ffinian Sullivan (Nuffield Research Placement)
- James Campbell (Summer)
- Hannah Lorrimore (Summer)
- Tobenna Peter Igwe (Google Summer of Code)
- Jason Young (PhD)
- Geraint Palmer (PhD)
You can find my talks here.