Here are courses I am currently teaching:
Here is a list of my latest papers:
- An open reproducible framework for the study of the iterated prisoner's dilemma in arXiv (to be submitted to: openresearchsoftware.metajnl.com).
- Operations Research for Health Care ESI XXXI in Operations Research for Health Care.
- Virtual Machine Warmup Blows Hot and Cold in arXiv.
- Containment of socially optimal policies in multiple-facility Markovian queueing systems in Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- Playing games: a case study in active learning applied to Game Theory in Connections.
Here is a list of current research students I am working with (here is a list of all past and present):
You can find my talks here.