The 3 main texts that complement/follow this course are:
- Nash equilibrium Algorithmic Game Theory by Noam Nisan, Tim Roughgarden, Eva Tardos and Vijay V. Vazirani.
- Repeated games The evolution of cooperation by Robert Axelrod.
- Evolutionary game theory Evolutionary dynamics by Martin Nowak.
- Game Theory by Michael Maschler, Eilon Solan and Shmuel Zamir
- GAME THEORY An open access textbook with 165 solved exercises by Giacomo Bonanno
- Strategy: An introduction to Game Theory by Joel Watson
- An Introduction to Game Theory by Martin Osborne
- Ben Polak's Yale course youtube playlist
- Game theory reddit sub
- A very cool interactive web game about the Prisoners Dilemma and Moran Processes
- Documentation for the Axelrod library with background information
- Documentation for the Nashpy library with background information
- EGT blog - an evolutionary game theory blog
- Twitter account for the Axelrod library with tweets of matches and tournaments
- Recent research pre prints on Game Theory