Write a 2 page (upper limit) report that illustrates an aspect of game theory using a programming language.
You are free to use any software you want but I suggest:
- Cloud.sagemath: for computation of Nash equilibria of Normal form games;
- Nashpy: for computation of Nash equilibria of Normal form games in Python;
- Axelrod: for the study of the Iterated Prisoners Dilemma.
Your understanding of the subject.
How well written it is.
Your use of code.
The choice of subject is yours, here are two potential general subjects:
- Prove and illustrate a theorem from the notes (or otherwise);
- Model a real world scenario using game theory.