MAT013 Group Coursework
The outputs of this coursework will be:
- A 20 minute group presentation/demonstration to be given on the 17/5/2013 followed by 10 minutes for question.
- All relevant files (code, presentation, notes etc...), websites, demo materials etc should be passed to Joanna Emery or Vincent Knight on or before the 22/5/2013.
As a group you are required to present an aspect of R and/or SAS that is not present in the notes. The presentation should be viewed as a teaching presentation and here are some potential examples:
- Demonstrating how to use a particular aspect of R and/or SAS (an R package for example);
- Explaining certain technical aspects of R and/or SAS (for example if the Program Data Vector had not been explained in class this would have been a potential subject);
- Solving a particular problem using R and/or SAS using techniques not specifically looked at.
You are not constrained by the use of slides (although you are welcome to). Feel free to be imaginative.
On selection of a topic, it is advisable to ask Vincent Knight whether or not it is suitable.
- Difficulty: 
- Accuracy: 
- Originality: 
- Presentation/demonstration: